ACWA is now taking expressions of interest in two specialised case management and leadership training modules.
Applicants are invited to apply for the following nationally recognised, fully subsidised skill sets:
1. Statement of Attainment in Leadership and Management
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPEF501 Manage professional and personal work priorities
2. Statement of Attainment in Community Services (Co-existing needs, complex case requirements and case management)
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCSM004 Coordinate complex case requirements
- CHCCSM005 Develop, facilitate and review all aspects of case management
Who should apply?
Those who can make a commitment to completing the training and assessment tasks of one of the skill sets by 31 May 2022 are invited to apply.
If you’re interested in taking up this opportunity, find the application form info for each skill set in the links below. You will need to also include a letter of support from your employer, and a template is provided in these links.
The deadline for your application is 25th February.
Note: After receiving the expressions of interest, ACWA will submit their application and supporting documents to Training Services NSW, who will decide if the application can be funded. If successful, ACWA will deliver the learning modules online.