Wish you could attend a workshop to help you navigate the world of TEI data?
Well, Fams has come to the rescue with a series of sessions designed for each NSW region.
These interactive workshops will connect you with TEI and demographic data in your district and explore results across the whole TEI program.
These results include individual streams and program activities.
The sessions will help you analyse your data. Which will only help you continue to improve your work in the community.
The workshop will highlight both the broad and granular organisation information that can be gleaned from the various Data Exchange and specific TEI Reports.
This month’s remaining workshops:
- Friday 7th May – Southern NSW and Western Sydney districts
- Monday 10th May – Western and Northern Sydney districts.
- Tuesday 11th May – Illawarra Shoalhaven and South East Sydney districts.
- Wednesday 12th May – Murrumbidgee and Northern NSW districts.
- Thursday 13th May – Nepean Blue Mountains and New England districts.
- Tuesday 18th May – Hunter Central Coast and Far West districts.
Note: Your session will either be 9.30am to 12 noon or 2pm to 4.30pm.
Enquiries: [email protected] or call (02) 8354 3799