The Fams network will be available free to all TEI funded services who align with Fams’ values and will enable participants to access all our electronic materials and receive newsletter and regular updates.
If you would like to vote at the AGM or become a Board Member, please contact us below.
Membership Period: Ongoing
Membership Period: From 1 July 2021 to 30 Jun 2022
Cost: $95 (GST inclusive)
We help our network:
- Make a difference in the lives of vulnerable families and children
- Operate as well-governed and well-managed organisations
- Maintain and acquire the resources they need
We do this by:
- Regularly updating members with news and events
- Being aware of the evidence base that supports and informs the work
- Being involved in strategies and forums that inform and influence government, funders and the sector
- Advocacy and policy advice on systemic issues impacting vulnerable children, families and communities
- Collecting data that supports our priorities, and reviewing the effectiveness of our work. In doing this we always ask “How much did we do?”, “How well did we do it?” and “Is anybody better off?”.
- Providing leadership opportunities for members to participate with sector leaders and contribute to Fams future directions