Children and family’s safety, health and well being is at the heart of all our work. Families have multiple forms, not necessarily biologically based. These principles are modelled in all aspects of planning, service delivery, management and administration.
- Children and families should be safe.
- Children and families receive services that are flexible and responsive to their needs.
- Children and families can access services embedded in their community.
- Children and family’s growth and development is enhanced by research supported practice.
- Children and family’s social, cultural, racial and linguistic identities are affirmed and strengthened.
- Children and families work together with services in relationships based on trust and respect.