Results Based Accountability™ or RBA™ is a quality improvement, outcomes focused evaluation framework that enables organisations to measure outcomes at both an organisational level and at community/population level.
RBA™ enables organisations and communities to:
- Clearly identify what they are responsible/accountable for within the programs and services that they deliver;
- Differentiate what they are responsible for and what the organisation or service contributes to at a larger population level;
- Identify outcomes at both the population and organisational level;
- Promotes quality improvement practices through a strong data analysis process;
- Provides a strong framework that encourages collaboration and partnership in communities to achieve population/community outcomes