- Couldn’t attend the District Online DEX Workshops?
- Attended previously but need additional assistance with DEX reporting?
Join us for our first post-COVID-19 face-to-face workshop!
Fams are hosting an additional TEI DEX Reporting Workshop to be held face-to-face in Sydney’s CBD.
Friday 11th June
8.30am (for a 9am start) to 12pm
Lyceum Room, Wesley Conference Centre
220 Pitt Street, Sydney.
This workshop will:
- Introduce you to the new resources available through the TEI Program to support you in analysing and interpreting your data in the Data Exchange (DEX);
- Explain the TEI Activity report in DEX and what it tells us;
- Show you where to find demographic data for your clients and community in the DEX reports;
- Explore how you filter for individual program, activity, group or event information within the TEI Activity report;
- Support managers and workers in analysing data to inform the work they do;
- Provide opportunities for people to learn from each other, share experiences and ask questions; and
- Talk about how you check your DEX reporting against your contract deliverables.
We don’t want anyone to miss out, so click here to join us live but online.
Please pass this on to those in your TEI teams who may not receive the Fams Weekly Wrap.